A great make-ahead dinner, (or make it on the fly) these delicious Chicken & Broccoli Stuffed Shells are easy to prepare, and are loved by everyone. Even picky children.
A few components to this, but I like to make this ahead on a Sunday, and bake on a Monday night after I get home with the toddler and baby.
Dinner, in a flash!
Dinner can be on the table pretty quickly, with minimal effort from me! That’s just how I like it during the week. Leaves me free to go tackle all the other things I need to get done before bedtime – and find the time to relax too.
These make GREAT leftovers, so be sure to snag a couple of shells (leftover stealth!) before you serve it to ravenous husbands and children so you don’t have to make lunch the next day too.
So, is it hard to make?
Want more Stuffed Shells? Of COURSE you do!
Chicken & Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- 21 jumbo pasta shells about 2/3 of a box
- 16 oz jar Alfredo sauce or make your own!
- 2 cups chopped broccoli lightly steamed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 small onion diced and sauteed until transparent
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Boil the pasta shells in plenty of salted water to just cooked (al dente)
- Meanwhile, In a large bowl, combine the all other ingredients.
- When the pasta is cool enough to handle, spoon them mixture into the shells.
- Place in a greased baking dish, cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes, then take the cover off and bake for a further 5-10 minutes.