Okay, so the last time I took a blogging break, and actually acknowledged it, I came back with the news that I was pregnant with Hayden (my 3 year old), and didn’t feel at all like cooking or blogging.
Classic Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup plain free greek yogurt
- 3 Tbs low fat mayo
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken breast
- 2 celery stalks finely diced
- 2 Tbs red onion finely diced
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended, and set aside.
- Combine the chicken, celery and onion in a bowl.
- Add dressing, and toss to combine completely
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.