Quick! It’s 5pm and you don’t have a single thought in your head about what might be for dinner. Got some chicken tenders? or some chicken breasts? Cut em up and make this. While it bakes, you have time to figure out a couple of sides, and dinner is SERVED! I took this pic while in the middle of trying to serve, so .. whatever. This is yummy. Make it tonigh!
Garlic Cheddar Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb chicken tenders or chicken breast cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and saute the garlic until tender.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, cheeses, and spices/seasonings.
- Dip each chicken strip in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink (center should be 165F)