I made this to go with the chicken skewers – and it was perfect. It reheats well, and goes nicely on a sandwich with leftover chicken!
Peanut Dipping Sauce (Satay Sauce)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter not old fashioned style or freshly ground
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 7 tsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbs peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Place peanut butter in heavy medium saucepan.
- Slowly add chicken broth, then all other ingredients
- Stir over medium heat until smooth and thick, about 6 minutes
- Can be stored in refrigerator 3 days until ready to use.
- Reheat before serving.