Fluffy eggs, crisp bacon…and cheese! All baked into some crescent dough pastry. This Breakfast Ring will change your weekend!
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Ring
Fluffy eggs, crisp bacon...and cheese! All baked into some crescent dough pastry. This Breakfast Ring will change your weekend!
- 4 slices bacon cut in half crosswise
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 eggs slightly beaten with salt and pepper, if desired
- 1 can crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheese divided
- Cook the bacon until cooked, but not crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs (in the same skillet if you want – just drain most of the bacon grease out), until cooked but not dry (they’ll continue to cook in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Crack open the dinner roll can, and arrange the triangles in a circle on a baking sheet, with the short edge in the center. Press to join the center.
- Arrange the bacon slices along the thickest part of the rolls.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese on top.
- Spoon scrambled eggs over the cheese.
- Sprinkle another 1/3 cup of cheese over the eggs
- Fold the tips of the crescent rolls into the center, making a ring, and tuck under to secure (filling will be visible)
- Brush pastry with milk, and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is browned.
- Cool for a few minutes, then cut into wedges, and serve.