This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
These delicious little Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches are JUST the thing, with chewy brownies for the outside, and a rich and creamy gelato for the center. Make a big batch ready for a sweet treat after dinner!
I am SO excited to share this recipe with you all! Chewy brownies with a creamy filling that you can easily switch up…. I used a Stracciatella, but just imagine Pistachio, Strawberry, Cappuccino, Hazelnut or even Chocolate Gelato in the center!! YUM!
Making these takes a bit of work – it takes a few steps and a bit of waiting, but trust me – it’s worth the wait.
Just mix up your brownie batter, bake it in a 9 x 13 pan, and let them cool. Make a cut down the center, and freeze for a bit until super cold. Grab your ice cream, and spread it on one half, and top with the other half of the brownie. Freeze until firm, then cut. You can make them triangles, or rectangles – even stars if you REALLY wanted to….
If you wanted to get fancy, you could make your brownies from scratch. Or you could just… not. I’m not judging!
How to make Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches:
WANT TO TRY THIS RECIPE?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 package brownie mix and the ingredients to make
- 1 pint Hemisfares Stracciatella Gelato
- 1 Tbs powdered sugar optional
- Mix up your brownie batter and place in a 9 x 13 pan that is lined with parchment.
- Bake according to directions, and then allow them cool.
- Make a cut down the center, and freeze for a bit until super cold (about an hour)
- Grab your HemisFares Stracciatella Gelato, and spread it evenly on one half – all the way to the edges.
- Top with the other half of the brownie.
- Freeze until firm, then cut into sandwiches.
- To store, wrap each sandwich in parchment or wax paper and keep in the freezer until ready.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.