This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Chickpea & Couscous Salad
- Bring stock (broth) to the boil and add cumin. Remove from heat and mix in couscous.
- Cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes until stock is absorbed. Mix in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or cold.
Tips & Notes:
- Substitute tomatoes with 1 red bell pepper.
- Replace green onions with ½ cup finely chopped red onion.
- Sub curry powder for cumin
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.