This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
This one quietly rocks a bit. I really love make ahead dishes like this that can hang out in the fridge ready for me to grab a bowl for a quick lunch, or to throw it on plates and call it dinner.
Chickpea & Couscous SaladPrint
Want to scale this recipe?Simply click on the serving amount and move the slider up or down - the recipe will automatically adjust!
- Bring stock (broth) to the boil and add cumin. Remove from heat and mix in couscous.
- Cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes until stock is absorbed. Mix in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or cold.
- Substitute tomatoes with 1 red bell pepper.
- Replace green onions with ½ cup finely chopped red onion.
- Sub curry powder for cumin