This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
A soft and squishy bread, stuffed with fresh peaches and cinnamon – this is a delicious treat. Easy to make, this Cinnamon Swirl Peach Bread is my new favorite!
This Cinnamon Swirl Peach Bread is a cross between a cinnamon roll, a fruited loaf and … something else. What it is, is, yummy. We all know I love cinnamon rolls. Did you also know I love peaches? They are absolutely gorgeous in the summer season, all the bright and fresh and sweet deliciousness, bursting with flavor. I thought, why not add some fresh peaches, and make it into a loaf? Why not indeed? You could adapt this for other fruits, I bet apples or pears would be awesome, too.
[Tweet “Cinnamon Swirl Peach Bread from @KyleeCooks #breadbakers #recipe #bread”] It is a little bit tricky to handle, the dough is super soft – but you can do it! Make sure you have plenty of room to work with, and you MUST line your baking sheet with parchment. Trust me, you’ll thank me. This will get you a very soft and yummy bread, with such a wonderful flavor. Enjoy!
Cinnamon Swirl Peach BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 cups diced fresh peaches about 2 medium
Make the dough
- Combine all the ingredients in a stand mixer, fitted with a dough hook.
- Knead until a smooth ball forms (about 10 minutes - you could do this by hand if you wanted to)
- Place in a greased bowl, covered with a wet towel, and set aside in a warm place for about an hour.
- Punch down, roll out to a 16 x 21 (ish)rectangle
To make filling
- Dice the peaches (no need to peel)
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt the butter.
Assembly and Baking
- Spread the melted butter evenly over your dough.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over the top.
- Evenly spread the peaches over the surface of the dough.
- Roll up from the wider side, and close in the ends to seal.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350, and bake your bread for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before frosting
- Combine all frosting ingredients in a bowl and beat together with an electric mixer.
- Spread over the surface of the bread.
- Slice, and devour
Tips for All Recipes on Kylee Cooks
Source: Inspired by http://mirlandraskitchen.com/