This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Always a fan of Sticky Chicky this one got some points for being able to be put in the crockpot and forgotten until dinner. Just set it, and forget it while you get on with other things (like reading and watching tv), and then throw together some sides – maybe some rice, and vegetables? A super easy sticky, sweet crockpot chicken drumsticks recipe, that is finger licking good! Bonus: Toddlers like it too!
- In a saucepan whisk together the honey, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sriracha and season to taste with black pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the temperature and simmer for 5 minutes, until the sugars have dissolved and the sauce is beginning to thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken to the crockpot, and pour the sauce over it all mixing well to coat the chicken all over.
- Put the lid on and cook on high for 4 hours, flipping chicken a couple of times during the cooking process.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.