This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
I love coffee, and often pick up a bottle of creamer from the grocery store. But, we ran out, and since I’m not a huge fan of the ingredients in those bottles, I decided to make my own. It’s pretty easy, and there are SO many possibilities for flavors!
This particular time, it was a chocolate creamer – making the coffee a lovely mocha flavor.
The possibilities are endless though, why not experiment with these?
- Pumpkin spice: pumpkin pie spice and 1/3 cup of pureed pumpkin, add some maple syrup and some vanilla extract.
- Add vanilla instead of chocolate syrup
- Creme Brulee: caramel sauce instead of chocolate syrup
- Chocolate Raspberry: 1 Tablespoon of chocolate syrup + 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
DIY: Coffee CreamerPrint
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a container of your choice (we use glass bottles, or old creamer bottles with the labels torn off)