This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
I love a good creamy pasta. I make this as a side to go with Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, along with some grilled veggies, or I double and add grilled chicken and broccoli and call it a main course. Here, it’s just grilled chicken. And it’s delicious. When I’m making a new recipe, I sometimes halve it in case it doesn’t work out, or we don’t like it. DON’T DO THIS. When I served this, the one criticism that I got was “why didn’t you make MORE?”
So, what do the kids think of Garlic Parmesan Pasta?
Want more pasta? Of course you do!
Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large pan (I use a dutch oven) over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, milk, butter and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan. Add more milk if it's too thick.
- If using dried parsley, add it and mix well. If using fresh parsley, add it right before serving.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.