This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
One word: YUM. More words: Make it for your next gathering. This is something we really enjoy!
Hot caramelized onion dipPrint
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4 large sweet onions sliced
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- pepper to taste
- Melt the butter and heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and slowly caramelize on med-low heat for about 1-3 hours.
- Mix everything and place it in a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top is nice and browned, about 30-50 minutes.