Juicy and tender pork, finished with a quick pan sauce using fresh lemon, worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard, this is a great weeknight dinner, but special enough to serve to company!
What I LOVE about pork
What to serve with this?
I got you covered!! The husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this, served with a garlic/parmesan risotto, and steamed green beans.
Want more pork? Of course you do!
Pork with Lemon/Dijon Pan Sauce
- 2 center cut pork loin chops butterflied to make 4
- 2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 Tbs butter
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
- 1.5 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- If you are using 1 inch thick chops, cut them in half to make 4.
- Combine the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a small bowl, set aside.
- In a large nonstick pan/skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Season pork with the lemon-pepper, and cook a few minutes on each side until a thermometer reads 140. Remove, cover and keep warm.
- Increase heat to medium high, then add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard mix to pan/skillet, and scrape the bottom of the skillet to get all the browned bits up.
- Cook for a few minutes until slightly thickened.
- Plate your chops, and add some of the sauce to each. Serve