This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Juicy and tender lemon dijon pork chops, finished with a quick pan sauce, this is a great weeknight dinner, but special enough to serve to company!
What I LOVE about pork
What to serve with this?
Want more pork recipes? Of course you do!
Lemon Dijon Pork Chops with Pan Sauce
- If you are using 1 inch thick chops, cut them in half to make 4.
- Combine the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a small bowl, set aside.
- In a large nonstick pan/skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Season pork with the lemon-pepper, and cook a few minutes on each side until a thermometer reads 140. Remove, cover and keep warm.
- Increase heat to medium high, then add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard mix to pan/skillet, and scrape the bottom of the skillet to get all the browned bits up.
- Cook for a few minutes until slightly thickened.
- Plate your chops, and add some of the sauce to each.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.