This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
An easy, healthy Mediterranean style steamed cod, quinoa and tasty stir fried vegetables dinner ready to serve in 30 minutes or less. Perfect!
Want more easy/quick Weeknight Meals? Of course you do!
Mediterranean Cod with Quinoa and Vegetables
- Stir the quinoa, and 1 cup of water together in a pot. Bring to boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 15 mins. Remove from heat, season, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large pan with a lid over medium-high heat. Add green beans to hot pan and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts, onion, garlic and red pepper flakes and stir fry 1 minute.
- Squeeze juice of half lemon over veggies, and season.
- Add ½ cup water and stir.
- Season both sides of fish, and rest on top of veggies in the pan.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook 8 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Transfer fish to a plate, and keep warm.
- Stir marjoram into veggies. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Make a bed of quinoa on each plate.
- Pile vegetables on top of quinoa, and fish on top of veggies.
- Spoon olive tapenade over top.
- Garnish with lemon wedges (if you want!), and serve
Tips for All Recipes on Kylee Cooks
Source: Adapted from GreenChef