This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Surprisingly simple, and even more surprisingly, super flavorful and tasty. I threw this together when I got home from work one night, in between reading stories, getting “someone” some snacks, and generally toddler wrangling. Largely hands-off (a favorite method of cooking these days for me), I served it with some wild rice and some carrots/beans (it’s what I had). I’ll definitely make this again for a yummy weeknight dinner. Give this a try and let me know what you think? Source: www.bunsinmyoven.com
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- olive oil or cooking spray in a mister
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ranch, and cheese in a bowl, spread on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and spray lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (to 165F)