This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
A super easy, fast and delicious weeknight meal, this Asian Chicken dish is packed with chicken, noodles, vegetables and a splash of Asian flair in the form of a tasty, tangy sauce to pull it all together!
A yummy weeknight meal
Just like all good weeknight meals, you really don’t need a ton of time to make this one. If you cut/prep the veggies ahead of time, and make the sauce, it’s even EASIER.
All that said, I actually made this on a Saturday night. Why? Because… all being said and done, I’d already prepped the ingredients with the intention of making this the night before – but, we ended up going out to eat. I can’t complain about that, right?
If I had thought ahead more, I’d have themed this with some eggrolls, or some potstickers to complete the Chinese style dinner. But I didn’t. Aren’t you glad I’m telling YOU this? Learn from my errors, people!
This makes a LOT of food, so make sure you and the family are ready to chow down! That’s not actually a problem in my house – it seems like everyone is ready to eat, all the things, all the time!
How long does it take?
I can get this prepped, cooked, and on the table in about the same time as a chinese delivery would arrive. But, I get SO much more food, and of course the smug satisfaction that I made it myself from scratch. You can’t beat THAT feeling.
Of course, this is only good if the end result is fabulous. So, let me be super clear here. It’s fabulous.
Grab some ingredients:
The noodles take just a few minutes (because they’re fresh) in some boiling water…
Cook up the veggies..
LET’S EAT this Asian Chicken Noodle deliciousness!
What is YOUR go-to weeknight meal? I need a few more ideas – hit the comment section below and let me know!
Need more chicken recipes? Here are some of our favorites!
- This Italian Style Mozzarella Skillet is the stuff of DREAMS. Try it!
- Chicken Piccata Recipe. An old time classic, that is quick and easy to make and full of flavor. Butter, lemon juice and capers make the delicious sauce!
- Chicken with Romesco Sauce. Grilled Chicken paired with an amazingly full flavored Romesco Sauce brings YOUR dinner to new levels. Smoky and robust, you’ll find yourself looking for new things to eat it with!
- Pesto Stuffed Chicken (with Cream Cheese). Super easy to make, finishes in the oven for some hands-off cooking! Creamy and delicious, everyone will love this dinner!
- ALL CHICKEN RECIPES
- ALL WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
Want to try this recipe?
Pin it to your favorite Pinterest Boards.
Find me on Pinterest for more delicious recipes!
Weeknight Asian Chicken Noodles with Vegetables
For the Sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
For the Noodles
- 1 lb fresh chow mein noodles
Make the Sauce
- Whisk together soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil, set aside.
For the Noodles
- In a large pot, bring plenty of water to a boil – when ready, cook the noodles until warmed through, and set aside.
For the Chicken and Vegetables
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok, over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and celery and cook until chicken is white (but not cooked through)
- Add cabbage, carrots, green onions, and ginger and cook until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add the garlic, cook for a further minute, then add the sauce.
- Add the noodles, and toss until evenly mixed.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.