- 1 fresh banana
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbs peanut butter
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dried banana chips (crumbled into small pieces)
- 2 tbs quick cooking oats (optional)
Mash the banana in a mixing bowl, and add the remaining ingredients.
Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the mixture into balls and place in mini muffin cups (so they don’t stick)
- Roll them and add to mini cupcake liners for easy portability
- Add some quick oats if the mixture seems to wet and un-roll-able
- Mix it up! Use some raisins, or some dried apples (and some cinnamon)
- Make ahead and freeze! They're great in lunch boxes!
- Add protein powder for a boost (adjust your liquid levels to accommodate)
- Any nut butter will do - I recommend almond butter, cashew butter or peanut butter.
- A little vanilla extract is a great way to add a different flavor
- Coconut flakes are AWESOME in this energy ball recipe!
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg