A refreshing summer cooler, this Home Made Fresh Strawberry Lemonade, made from fresh fruit, and sweetened with your choice of honey, maple syrup or sugar! This is a delicious way to hydrate!
Calories: 102 kcal
about 6 large lemons
cleaned and hulled
or maple syrup, agave or honey
Juice the lemons, and add to a large pitcher.
In a blender, add the strawberries and 1 cup of water.
Blend until pureed.
Strain strawberry mixture to remove pulp, add to the pitcher.
Heat the sugar and 1 cup of water in a large saucepan until it boils, and the sugar dissolves. Cool.
Add remaining 6 cups of water to the pitcher, then add the cooled sugar syrup.
Stir until well blended.
Serve over ice.
Kylee's Notes for Home Made Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- Maple syrup, honey, and agave syrup are all great alternatives to white sugar
- Switch up the ratios of lemons, strawberries, and water to get your perfect blend.
- Make this and FREEZE it - always be ready for some hydration!
- You can do this with frozen strawberries if you have a hankering during the offseason for strawberries - but always, ALWAYS use fresh lemon juice. Frozen berries are often less sweet than fresh, so make sure you test it and adjust the sugar if needed.
- Add vodka and make it a super refreshing adult beverage, add salt and it's a sports drink!
Home Made Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.