A refreshing summer cooler, this Home Made Fresh Strawberry Lemonade, made from fresh fruit, and sweetened with your choice of honey, maple syrup or sugar! This is a delicious way to hydrate!
Calories: 102 kcal
- 2 cups lemon juice about 6 large lemons
- 1 lb fresh strawberries cleaned and hulled
- 8 cups water divided
- 1 cup sugar or maple syrup, agave or honey
Juice the lemons, and add to a large pitcher.
In a blender, add the strawberries and 1 cup of water.
Blend until pureed.
Strain strawberry mixture to remove pulp, add to the pitcher.
Heat the sugar and 1 cup of water in a large saucepan until it boils, and the sugar dissolves. Cool.
Add remaining 6 cups of water to the pitcher, then add the cooled sugar syrup.
Stir until well blended.
Serve over ice.
Kylee's Notes for Home Made Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- Maple syrup, honey and agave syrup are all great alternatives to white sugar
- Switch up the ratios of lemons, strawberries and water to get your perfect blend.
- Make this and FREEZE it - always be ready for some hydration!
- If using maple syrup, agave syrup or honey – heat the syrup briefly with 1 cup of water, until it is all blended. Use the same as the sugar syrup.
Home Made Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 11mg 0%
Potassium 119mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 26g 9%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Vitamin A 0.1%
Vitamin C 55.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.