This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
A super easy dinner, perfect for the busy season. These Italian Meatball Kabobs are a firm family favorite!
You guys, you are about to be SUPER popular with your family with this recipe for Italian Meatball Kabobs. We are in FULL swing of school/homework/activities/chores and errands – and honestly, by the time I’m done with the school run and the homework battle, I’m ready to tap-out and take-out.
IF, however, I stock my fridge with easy dinner options, I can avoid the drive-through, and serve up a delicious meal that my whole family will devour.
Want to know a SURE-fire way to get your kids to eat dinner? Make them HELP! Haha. Or should that be “help”… aka, make you crazy and test your control freak restraint…
I mean… the evidence speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
H is a BIG fan and didn’t even mind the addition of “green stuff” (aka pesto) to the meatballs. My kids LOVE “meat on sticks” (corn dogs, chicken satay, etc.) and these kabobs are no exception.
Both my kids and husband want to know when I’m making these again (the answer is tomorrow) because they really are THAT easy. I can throw these in the oven while I prep a side and get dinner on the table super-fast.
How to make this recipe
Scroll for Recipe
The full list of ingredients, quantities and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
- Gather your ingredients. Keep it simple.
- Slice vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Thread meatballs and vegetables onto skewers.
- Bake in oven until fully cooked.
- Brush with pesto (optional)
- Serve with a creamy garlic parmesan risotto
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on Kylee Cooks, leave a comment and rating – I truly love to hear from you!
Find me on Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram for more delicious recipes!
Italian Style Meatball Kabobs
- 12 Carando Abruzzese fresh Italian Style Meatballs ((1 package))
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ green bell pepper
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- ½ red onion
- 2 Tbs basil pesto
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and add a rack to a baking sheet.
- Begin by adding a meatball to each skewer, followed by each of the vegetables.
- Repeat until skewers are full.
- Place skewers on rack on baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes, before turning and cooking a further 5 minutes.
- Remove and check temperature (needs to be 185).
- Brush with basil pesto.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Leave a Review