This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
A yummy Greek Pasta Salad studded with tomato, red onion, olives and feta a homemade Greek dressing, then topped with chicken.
This is great for lunch, dinner or bringing to a party!
One of my favorite pasta salads is this Southwestern Pasta Salad.
Greek seasoning a blend of Mediterranean flavors, and can include oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, onion, marjoram. Sometimes it will include lemon, dill, thyme and even cinnamon! I buy a blend from the spice aisle at my grocery store, but you can make your own.
This Greek Seasoning is the one I like.
What to do with leftovers
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Give it a good stir before serving.
Some of our favorite salad recipes:
- Summery White Bean Salad. Served chilled or at room temperature, this Summery White Bean Salad is great to make ahead, or to grab and go! A short prep time means you can have it on the table fast!
- Easy Southwest Pasta Salad with Lime Vinaigrette Dressing. Black beans, corn, red peppers, jalapenos, cilantro and red onions feature in this easy to make pasta salad. With the addition of the lime vinaigrette… oh, myyyyyyy.
- Vegan Chickpea Salad An excellent make-ahead Summery Vegan Chickpea Salad, that will stay good for a few days in the fridge, making this perfect for lunches.
- Crunchy Curried Chicken Salad. A brilliant make-ahead curried chicken salad balanced with tart apples, sweet raisins, and finished with cilantro, this is one you will make over and over!
- Caprese Orzo Salad (Basil Tomato Mozzarella). An easy side, this salad combines tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil with a yummy homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Make ahead!
- Grilled Vegetable Salad with Tarragon Dressing. A spectacular, smoky charcoal-grilled vegetable salad, bursting with flavor, this is an easy side that you can make ahead or make with the family!
- Roasted Beet Salad with Feta & Walnuts. Made with feta and roasted walnuts, drizzled with a homemade vinaigrette. The beets are the star of the show!
- Southwest Chicken Salad (with Chipotle Ranch Dressing). Classic flavors made fabulous in this hearty Southwest Chicken Salad. With enough protein to make this a wonderful main dish vs a side, this is a salad you’ll make over and over!
- Arugula Salad (with Lemon Vinaigrette). This is the one you’ve been looking for! Peppery arugula mixed with bright tomatoes, parmesan, and dressed with fresh lemon vinaigrette. Perfection!
- Kale Salad (with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette). Simple ingredients and simple instructions (including how to massage kale) make this Kale Salad Recipe an absolute keeper!
- The Best Tuna Salad Ever. Crunchy, spicy and full of flavor – this is not your average tuna salad recipe! Jalapenos, onion, tomatoes, and celery all feature in this super easy to make recipe!
- Easy Coleslaw (Homemade Coleslaw Dressing Recipe). Basic ingredients make this Homemade Coleslaw Recipe a cinch to make! With a Creamy Coleslaw Dressing, this side will be a welcome addition to any table.
- Bacon, Parmesan & Arugula Potato Salad. A combination of tiny buttery potatoes, peppery & spicy arugula, salty bacon, parmesan…. this extra special potato salad is out of this WORLD.
- Easy Italian Salad (from Spend with Pennies)
- Chopped Asparagus Salad (from View from the Great Island)
Want to try this recipe?
Pin it to your favorite Pinterest Boards.
Find me on Pinterest for more delicious recipes!
Greek Pasta Salad (with Chicken)
- 12 oz pasta I use farfalle or fusilli (bowties or spirals)
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1 cup kalamata olives halved
Cook the pasta
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, drain and rinse in cold water and set aside to cool.
Cook the chicken
- Dice the chicken into bite sized pieces, and season with Greek seasoning
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook the chicken until done (chicken is cooked when a digital thermometer reads 165 F). Set aside to cool.
Make the dressing
- In a large bowl, mix Greek seasoning and water. Let stand for a few minutes.
- Whisk in the olive oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, honey and Dijon mustard.
- In a large bowl add the cooked and cooled pasta and the tomatoes, cucumber, onion and olives.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Top with feta cheese and chicken
- Chill until ready to serve
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.