This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
A combination of tiny buttery potatoes, peppery & spicy arugula, salty bacon, parmesan…. this extra special potato salad is out of this WORLD.
Kylee’s Notes for Bacon Parmesan & Arugula Potato Salad:
Mayonnaise: Use a really good quality one.
Parmesan: Either shave it fresh yourself, or buy shaved. Pre shredded, bagged parmesan just doesn’t give it the same flavor. Trust me on this!
Amounts: Go ahead and double this and HIDE THE LEFTOVERS!
Looking for other summer side recipes?
Bacon, Parmesan & Arugula Potato Salad
- 3 lb new potatoes or fingerling potatoes or yukon gold potatoes
- 1 lb bacon
- 5 oz arugula approximately
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise approximately
- parmesan cheese Shaved
- cracked pepper course ground
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until cooked, but not mushy.
- Drain the potatoes and rinse them in cold water. Put them in the fridge to hang out until you are ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until it is crispy, drain on a paper towel, and cut/crumble into big pieces.
- Right before serving, mix cooled potatoes, arugula, mayonnaise, parmesan, bacon and pepper together.
- Taste, and adjust seasoning and mayo content as needed
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.