This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
This one was made up as we went along, so it’s not exactly… exact. We also ate it in front of TV, and were starving (Future Food Critic would not go to sleep, so dinner was delayed), and didn’t take a photo. I promise to get better at this! This dish was really good, really quick and really easy. This was even better the next day, and was actually really tasty COLD. Who knew?
Pesto Chicken Pasta
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain, set aside
- Steam broccoli until cooked how you like it. Set aside
- Season chicken and cook in a large frypan until brown and cooked through.
- Add milk, cream cheese and pesto, and stir to melt the cream cheese and thicken the sauce - cook for 5 minutes or so. Taste and make sure you added enough pesto. If not, feel free to add more. Go on.
- Add in the cooked pasta, and steamed broccoli and stir until well combined.
- Add in some parmesan cheese, some fresh cracked pepper and yell that dinner's ready.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.