It's loaded with the warm spices of a pumpkin pie, the yummy flavor of pumpkin (apple and banana), and tastes like heaven.
This made enough for 2, and because of the protein powder, it kept me going happily until lunchtime. YUM!
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (quick cooking or regular - makes no difference)
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice (or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves)
- 1 small banana
- 1 small apple
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk (soy or almond is fine too)
- 1 tsp honey
- It's a smoothie, so throw all ingredients in a blender and blast until smooth!
Like this post? Leave me a comment! Never miss another post! Visit and Like me on Facebook at Kylee Cooks