This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Another simple dish – I threw it together on a weeknight, ready to feed the family super fast.
It’s a really tangy and flavorful sauce with very few ingredients. Hope you like this one,
Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
- Season the pork chops on both sides, slice the onions thinly and mince the garlic.Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
Cook the Pork
- Cook the pork chops about 3-4 minutes each side until an internal temperature of 145 degrees F is reached.
- Remove pork chops, and keep warm by tenting with foil.
Cook the onions
- In the same skillet, add garlic and onions and cook for a minute or two until the onions soften.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Reduce heat and let the sauce reduce slightly (about 5 minutes).
- Add pork chops back into the skillet and turn in the sauce, covering completely.
- Rest pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with the onions, spooning some extra sauce over the top.
Tips & Notes:
- Mashed Potatoes. Creamy, dreamy and decadent, this easy mashed potato recipe will make your side dish dreams come true!
- Glazed Carrots. A simple side dish, using the sweetness of brown sugar combined with fresh rosemary. These Rosemary Glazed Carrots are great for holidays or just a regular Tuesday!
- Sauteed Green Beans. Garlic and shallots gently flavor these sautéed green beans making them a wonderful weeknight or holiday side dish!
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.