This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Another simple dish – I threw it together on a weeknight, ready to feed the family super fast.
It’s a really tangy and flavorful sauce with very few ingredients. Hope you like this one,
Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
- Heat a skillet to medium high and add olive oil. Season the pork chops on both sides, and cook until done (about 3-4 minutes per side, depends on thickness of your chops)
- Remove pork chops, and keep warm by tenting with foil.
- Add garlic and onions and saute for a minute or two before adding the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar.
- Reduce heat and let the sauce reduce down.
- Add pork chops back to skillet and turn in the sauce, covering completely.
- Serve with some extra sauce, and the onions on top.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.