This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
It’s a brownie, but instead of baking it – you just pour the batter into your waffle iron and cook it until crispy. make SURE I had some good quality vanilla icecream.
Servings: 4 big waffles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 oz chopped unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- Melt the butter and chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Add in the sugar, and mix well.
- Then add the eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in the milk and mix until smooth
- Pour 1/2 cup to a cup of batter into a preheated and well greased waffle iron and cook until crispy.
- Serve with vanilla icecream.