This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
- Melt the butter and chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Add in the sugar, and mix well.
- Then add the eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in the milk and mix until smooth
- Pour 1/2 cup to a cup of batter into a preheated and well greased waffle iron and cook until crispy.
- Serve with vanilla icecream.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.