This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Get ready, people!!!! I’m about to share my absolute favorite recipe for feeding a crowd. These Hot Ham and Pineapple sliders are ooey and gooey, and last about 3 seconds on a party table. Bring these little beauties out and you’ll be the most popular person there!
I love how low effort these are with a BIG result. I regularly make 2-3 pans of these for bigger groups, and never ever have leftovers.
Make ahead and bake at a party, or in your own kitchen, you’ll be glad you did! Serve with some condiments (if you MUST) like extra mustard, maybe some pickles – but trust me, you won’t need them!!
Made with Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns (I used the plain ones here), but they also come in a wide variety of yummy flavors (White, Sesame, Potato, Sweet and Soft, Wheat) so you can change it up depending on what you like. They’re made without High Fructose Corn Syrup and no artificial flavors, and they’re soft and squishy and delicious. PERFECT for these Hot Ham and Pineapple Sliders!!
You can use leftover ham from Christmas or Easter, or you can get shaved deli ham and call it good. It won’t matter, the soft bread with the buttery topping and baked up – it’s all delicious.
Variations on Hot Ham and Pineapple Sliders:
- Breaded chicken tenders, mozzarella and a touch of marinara: Chicken Parm Sliders
- Pepperoni, sauteed onions, peppers etc and mozzarella (add some italian seasoning to the butter mixture): Pizza sliders
- Cooked ground beef, sauteed onions and American cheese: Mini Cheeseburger Sliders
Find Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns in the bread aisle of your local grocery store!
Here’s how it looks in action:
Hot Ham and Pineapple Sliders
- 12 Pepperidge Farms Slider Buns Party-size pack
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 9 oz sliced deli ham
- Fresh OR canned pineapple sliced
- ½ stick butter
- 1 Tbs poppy seeds
- 1 Tbs whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- Salt and pepper
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Layer the bottom halves of the slider buns in the dish.
- Layer the ham, pineapple and cheese over the buns.
- Top with the top halves of the slider buns.
- Melt the butter, and whisk in the poppy seeds, mustard, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Brush topping over tops of sliders. If you have any leftover, pour it evenly over the buns.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes until cheese is melt-y, and the tops are browned.