This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Cooked low and slow, this EASY Slow Cooker Chicken Chili cooks all day. Come home to the smell of deliciousness. Simple ingredients you probably already have, this is a family winner!
It’s supposed to be “Fall”, but I live in Arizona, so that’s probably not going to happen for another month or two. However, I’ve been dying to dig out the crockpot for some easy dinners for us. H is now 22 months old, and when we get home – there’s not a lot of time between then and needing dinner on the table.
While I do love to cook, I’d much prefer to hang with him than spend time in the kitchen. That’s where prep ahead, freezer meals, and crockpots come in. A problem I have with a lot of recipes out there is that the cooking time is “short”. By that, I mean 6 hours or less. That simply doesn’t work for our family. I leave the house at 6:30am and don’t return until 4:30pm.
THIS recipe, takes 10 hours on low. PERFECT! Prep the night before, turn it on as you leave the house, and come home to a lovely smelling house.
This is popular with everyone in my house! We actually served it on some corn chips, melted some cheese over the top and kind of made chili-nachos. YUM!
Want more crockpot recipes? Of course you do!
- Crockpot Cowboy Casserole – Quick to prep, this is a real family pleaser!
- Vegetarian Chili – perfect for cool weather, packed with peppers, onions, beans, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes.
- 15 Bean Soup – packed with flavor and goodness – this meal is a great one to set and forget!
- Beef Stew with Herbed Dumplings – this one makes the family run to the table, with the addition of Herbed Dumplings – it’s a total winter warmer!
- Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole – A family-friendly easy prep and clean up meal that you can set and forget. This yummy tater tot casserole recipe has allll the good stuff – you can’t go wrong!
- ALL SLOW COOKER/CROCKPOT RECIPES
Want to try this recipe?
Pin it to your favorite Pinterest Boards.
Find me on Pinterest for more delicious recipes!
Chicken Chili (Crockpot)
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans canned – drained and rinsed
- 8 oz tomato sauce canned
- 1 can corn kernels
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 8 oz green chillies canned, diced
- 2 Tbs taco seasoning
- 1 Tbs ground cumin
- 1 Tbs prepared chili powder
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cheese sour cream, cilantro
- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker
- Place chicken on top and cover
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours
- Half an hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in
- Serve with toppings of your choice (we put ours on top of tortilla chips, added cheese, and broiled until the cheese melted, then sprinkled chopped cilantro and a dollop of sour cream)
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.