A family-friendly easy prep and clean up meal that you can set and forget. This yummy tater tot casserole has allll the good stuff – you can’t go wrong!
I’m a little ashamed that I like tater tots. I’m a little more ashamed that I used them in a “recipe”. But only a little bit. And only because I think I’m not supposed to enjoy those kind of things. BUT I DO. At the end of the day, deliciousness wins. Chicken – yum. Bacon – yum. Cheese – yum. Potatoes – yum. All together now… YUM!This #crockpot #chicken #recipe has cheese, #bacon & tatertots. Kids love it! #familyfriendlyClick To Tweet
Want more crockpot meals? Of course you do!
A family-friendly easy prep and clean up meal that you can set and forget. This yummy tater tot casserole has allll the good stuff - you can't go wrong!
- 32 oz bag frozen tater tots
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- seasoned salt to taste
- 3/4 half & half (you could use milk)
- Layer the crockpot with 1/3 each of tots, bacon, chicken,
- seasonings, onion and cheese and repeat until you use all your ingredients.
- Pour the half & half or milk over the top.
- Cover, and cook on low for 4-6 hours (depends on your crockpot - mine runs hot, and the chicken was 165 degrees at the 4 hour mark).