This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Texas Style Pulled Pork – Sweet, spicy, juicy and cooked low and slow until the meat falls off the bone in tender juicy deliciousness
Want more pork recipes? Of course you do!
Texas Style Pulled Pork (Crockpot)
- Place the pork in a slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, and add to the pork.
- Cook on low for 10 hours, or until the pork falls apart!
- Remove the pork from the crockpot and shred with two forks. Mix in a little of the cooking liquid before serving.
- Serve on rolls (coleslaw is a great side for this!)