This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Breakfast for a crowd! A batch of these breakfast sliders is JUST the thing for the weekend. Breakfast YOUR way with bacon, sausage, egg and cheese in a soft bun, brushed with garlic-butter… yes please!
Want to be super popular with your family AND your neighbors? (Of course you do). Make a double batch of this breakfast sliders recipe, and wrap each one in foil.
Head to the neighbors on either side and across the street, and hand out your little foil-wrapped-bundles-of-deliciousness. Bask in the knowledge that you just gifted them with breakfast before heading home to scarf the rest.
Using crispy bacon and browned up sausage, fluffy eggs, cheesy… um… cheese all topped off with a garlicky butter, then baked until warmed and delicious.
Everyone loves when I make these breakfast sandwiches. They’re so perfect for the holidays when you have so much else going on – just throw these in the oven and get on with fun things like gift unwrapping, mimosa making, or even couch-sitting. You just do you.
10 minutes later, and you’ll have a pan of deliciousness! (5 minutes after THAT you’ll have an empty pan).
Make this YOUR holiday morning tradition! (Forget milkshakes, people – the smell of bacon and sausage cooking brings the boys to the yard!)
Why you’ll love this recipe:
- This is SO easy and makes enough for a crowd. If you have a bigger crowd, just double this recipe!
- These are perfect to prep ahead! Have your garlic butter made, your bacon and sausage cooked. Just cook your eggs and assemble right before baking.
You can cook the bacon and breakfast sausage the day before, just be sure to cook the egg fresh on the day you’re making them.
I make these in a 9×13-inch baking dish or foil pan. The foil pan is awesome if you are taking these to a pot luck or family gathering, and the bonus is that there is no clean up required!
I do use sausage links here, but sausage patties work well too, as well as just bulk sausage.
You can leave out the sausage and bacon and just do ham egg and cheese breakfast sliders. You do you, okay?
Play around with different cheeses. I like white cheddar cheese or American cheese, as well as swiss and provolone. Gouda is excellent too!
You can use any kind of rolls, even hotdog buns if that is what you have. I love slider buns and Hawaiian rolls if I can find them.
You can wrap these in parchment paper, and then tightly with plastic wrap and freeze.
The full list of ingredients and quantities is found in the printable recipe card below.
How to make this recipe
Scroll for Recipe
The full list of ingredients, quantities and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and heat a skillet to medium heat.
Cook the filling
Cook the bacon and sausage links in the skillet until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly.
Scramble the eggs in a skillet over low heat (do not overcook as they’ll go into the oven and cook some more).
Season eggs with some salt and pepper.
Make the garlic butter
Melt the butter and mix the salt, pepper and garlic powder in.
Grease a large baking dish (big enough to fit all of your sliders) with some of the butter.
Cut the rolls in half lengthwise (if they are not pre-split) and add the bottoms of your slider buns to the dish.
Layer eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese slices over the top.
Top with the slider bun tops.
Brush with the butter.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F until browned on top.
Want some more easy breakfast recipes?
- Easy Blueberry Waffles from Scratch – These waffles are light and fluffy and golden brown – and take just a few minutes to whip up. You can have 4 Belgian sized waffles in about 15 minutes! DIG IN!!
- Vanilla Maple Baked French Toast – Delightfully flavored french toast, topped with a sweet/nutty/crunchy topping, be warned – you will get addicted!!
- Cinnamon Rolls. Warm, gooey, soft homemade cinnamon rolls with a sweet and creamy frosting that melts deliciously into them… oh my.
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes. A childhood favorite and a sure-fire way to get your family excited to eat breakfast, these Chocolate Chip Pancakes fit the bill!
Breakfast Sliders Recipe (Bacon & Sausage)
- Cook the bacon and sausage links until crispy and drain on paper towels.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly.
- Scramble the eggs in a skillet over low heat (do not overcook as they’ll go into the oven and cook some more).
- Season eggs with some salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter and mix the salt, pepper and garlic powder in.
- Grease a large baking dish (big enough to fit all of your sliders) with some of the butter.
- Add the bottoms of your slider buns to the dish.
- Layer eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese slices over the top.
- Top with the slider bun tops.
- Brush with the butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F until browned on top.
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.