This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake minis – have pecans in the crust, sweet flavor in the creamy pineapple cheesecake layer, and the coconut on top completing the deliciousness… oh MY.
“Hello, lover… ”
Oh my goodness, those exact words came out of my mouth when I bit into one of these little pineapple cheesecake lovelies. I love having make-ahead desserts in the fridge for when we have company, leaving me more time to just hang with guests.
I also like hiding some in the back of the fridge for when we DON’T have company, and snarfing them after the kids are in bed. Not that they couldn’t have these, but I don’t want to share these, and neither will you!Love Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake? Tweet it!
These are SO easy to make – I actually made them while the boys napped. I used a mini cheesecake pan that has 12 individual wells, with removable bases. Made these a snap to pop out and cool!
I’m actually considering buying another one so I can make 2 batches at one time (maybe I’ll make these Kahlua Cheesecakes in one, and the Pineapple Cheesecakes in the other?)
You really should make these. Immediately. And then you should invite me over.
What is YOUR favorite dessert of all time?
Want more easy cheesecake recipes? Of course you do!
Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake (Minis)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 4 Tbs milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 1.5 cups flaked coconut sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a food processor, add the pecans, flour, sugar and melted butter. Blend until crumbs form.
- Pat about 2-3 tablespoons of crust mixture into ungreased mini cheesecake pan in each individual cup (you could use mini muffin pans)
- Bake for 15 minutes, then cool slightly.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, milk and eggs until thick. Fold in vanilla, and drained pineapple.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to each cup (almost to the top)
- Sprinkle each cheesecake with flaked coconut.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool, then pop out.
- Refrigerate leftover crust and cheesecake mixture until the pan is free.
Tips for All Recipes on Kylee Cooks