This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
It’s creamy. It’s dreamy. This easy to make, decadent Toffee Caramel Cheesecake has melted bits of toffee in the filling, crunchy toffee bits on the top, whipped cream… and caramel sauce. GRAB A FORK!!
Hi! Last week of the year, and I’m still posting about the sweet stuff. Rest assured, I’ll maybe return to sharing some healthier, lightened up meals in the new year.
For right now though, I just couldn’t wait to share this with you!
It’s well documented that I love a good cheesecake. A new member of the family also has a particular fondness for it (as well as all toffee desserts, so for our Christmas Day celebration, I knew I would have an appreciative audience for this (spoiler alert: I was right!) and ALSO: today is his birthday – so, happy birthday Greg!
This is the 4th time I’ve made this baked caramel cheesecake recipe, tweaking things differently each time – and this time, THIS time – I got it absolutely the way I wanted it.
It’s creamy. It’s dreamy. It has melted bits of toffee in the filling. Crunchy toffee bits on the top. Then you add the homemade vanilla whipped cream, and drizzle it with caramel sauce.
It’s kind of perfect, and you should probably plan to make this immediately. I mean, I’m just saying – you won’t regret it.
Want some more easy dessert recipes?
WANT TO TRY THIS RECIPE?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Toffee Caramel Cheesecake
For the cheesecake filling
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl until well mixed.
- Press firmly into the bottom and a little up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the softened cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, then the eggs one at a time, beating in between each.
- Combine the toffee bits and flour in a bowl to coat toffee bits.
- Using a spatula, fold 1 cup of the coated toffee bits into the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into crust. Tap lightly on the counter to even out the surface.
- Sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over the top and bake 55-65 minutes until almost set (will be a little wobbly).
- As soon as you remove from the oven – use a knife and release the edges from the pan (or it will crack).
- Cool completely, then chill overnight.
- Whip the cream, sugar and vanilla together
- Cut slices, add whipped cream and drizzle with caramel.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.