This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Kahlua Cheesecake – a rich chocolate mousse-like cheesecake, blended with Kahlua, on a chocolate cookie base. Oh, my.
Want more easy cheesecake recipes? Of course you do!
Kahlua (Mini) Cheesecakes
- 11 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 Tbs butter melted
- whipped cream
- extra cookie crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease the cheesecake pan, set aside
For the crust
- Crush the cookies either using a food processor, or a ziplock bag and rolling pin. You want them to be fairly finely crushed!
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs, then add to the cheesecake pan wells evenly. Press down (a shot glass, or a small bottle) so it is firmly packed.
- Bake crust in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool while you make the filling.
- Reduce the oven temp to 250F
For the filling
- Melt chocolate and set aside
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and beat until well mixed (and not lumpy)
- Add the chocolate and kahlua and beat until very well blended.
- Fill the cheesecake wells about 3/4 full (can use a ziploc bag with a corner cut off for easy work!)
- Bake until the filling just sets - about 25 minutes.
- Cool the pan to room temperature, then put the pan in the fridge to chill thoroughly (about 2-3 hours)
- Remove from the pan, and garnish with some whipped cream and cookie crumbs (or cocoa powder)
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.