This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Kahlua Cheesecake – a rich chocolate mousse-like cheesecake, blended with Kahlua, on a chocolate cookie base. Oh, my.
If you have been around this blog for a while, you’ll know that I LOVE me some cheesecake. Cheesecake for me is the ultimate indulgent dessert, and one that I ALWAYS choose when I see it on a menu.
Adding Kahlua to a cheesecake is the perfect way to end a delicious meal, and because they are MINI, you can easily just have one and be satisfied after a big holiday meal.
My mini cheesecake pan is proving to be a worthy investment! I’ve made Pineapple Coconut (with pecan crust. Mmmhmm), and a few others that I will share with you at some point… but let’s talk about THESE ONES!
These are the perfect size to indulge in 1 or 2 (or 4, I’m not judging). The flavor of the Kahlua pairs nicely with an after dinner coffee – boozy desserts just scream HOLIDAY to me!
Super easy to make, just 25 minutes in the oven, then a little cooling time. YES PLEASE!
Add these to your dessert line-up this year – you’ll thank me, I promise. I usually make the Neapolitan Cheesecakes, the Pumpkin, the Coconut Pineapple AND I convert the toffee caramel flavor to minis – and hand them out as gifts. One of each kind. My neighbors love me. Wouldn’t YOU?
What is your favorite flavor cheesecake?
Want more easy cheesecake recipes? Of course you do!
Kahlua (Mini) CheesecakesPrint Pin
Want to scale this recipe?Simply click on the serving amount and move the slider up or down - the recipe will automatically adjust!
- 11 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 Tbs butter melted
- whipped cream
- extra cookie crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease the cheesecake pan, set aside
For the crust
- Crush the cookies either using a food processor, or a ziplock bag and rolling pin. You want them to be fairly finely crushed!
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs, then add to the cheesecake pan wells evenly. Press down (a shot glass, or a small bottle) so it is firmly packed.
- Bake crust in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool while you make the filling.
- Reduce the oven temp to 250F
For the filling
- Melt chocolate and set aside
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and beat until well mixed (and not lumpy)
- Add the chocolate and kahlua and beat until very well blended.
- Fill the cheesecake wells about 3/4 full (can use a ziploc bag with a corner cut off for easy work!)
- Bake until the filling just sets - about 25 minutes.
- Cool the pan to room temperature, then put the pan in the fridge to chill thoroughly (about 2-3 hours)
- Remove from the pan, and garnish with some whipped cream and cookie crumbs (or cocoa powder)
Calories: 2785kcal | Carbohydrates: 215g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 191g | Saturated Fat: 102g | Cholesterol: 602mg | Sodium: 1975mg | Potassium: 1135mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 164g | Vitamin A: 5515IU | Calcium: 422mg | Iron: 17.1mg