This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Customize this cake for any occasion, simply by changing out the candies on the top! This Celebration KitKat Cake is super easy, but so impressive!
I LOVED making this cake, not because it was super complicated, or difficult at ALL, but because I got this beauty… quickly, and easily. I would say this took me about 15 minutes to do.
OKAY, so I totally cheated and used a store bought cake. You can make one from scratch (I recommend this one) if you must, but I was low on time and high on creativity.
- baby showers (pinks and/or blues)
- birthdays (rainbow!)
- Thanksgiving (brown, green, beige and orange)
- game days (your team colors!)
The simple process:
Break the kitkats, but keep the pieces in order (makes fitting them together on the cake more even). You can do 2s or singles, it won’t matter. Fit them to the outside of the cake, they’ll stick to the frosting easily.
Enlist your children to taste test (super important)
Celebration KitKat Cake
- 5 packages kitkat chocolate bars
- 1 9inch round, frosted cake
- Ribbon of your choice
- 1 cup colored candies
- Break the kitkats, but keep the pieces in order (makes fitting them together on the cake more even). You can do 2s or singles, it won’t matter.
- Fit the kitkats to the outside of the cake, they’ll stick to the frosting easily.
- Tie with a ribbon, and add a bow. Fill the top with your choice of Celebration by Frey MixLicious, sixlets and googlie eyes.