This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Delicious baby potatoes, with a homemade honey mustard sauce, and roasted in the oven until crispy and perfect. An excellent side for pretty much anything!
I love a good spud. Potatoes are pretty much the best things in the world. SO many ways to prepare them, that you could make a different kind every night for a month, and still have no repeats!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Delicious baby #potatoes, with a #homemade #honey #mustard sauce, and roasted until crispy #recipe” quote=”Delicious baby #potatoes, with a #homemade #honey #mustard sauce, and roasted until crispy #recipe”]
This recipe for Honey Mustard Roasted Baby Potatoes is super easy, and mostly hands off. Just whisk up the sauce, pour it on the potatoes, and roast them up! Leaves plenty of time to make whatever else you were planning for dinner tonight.
I serve this with grilled chicken, salmon or steaks. A simple green salad, and you have yourself a lovely meal!
What is your favorite way to serve or eat potatoes? fries? mashed? boiled? scalloped? roasted? Let me know in the comments!
Want more sides? Of course you do!
Honey Mustard Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Combine the onion powder, garlic, mustard and honey in a bowl. Whisk in the olive oil.
- Dice the potatoes into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Pour honey-mustard sauce over the potatoes, and mix until each piece is well coated.
- Spread diced potato out in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly (the honey will make them super hot).