This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Making a big batch of marinara sauce is so easy, and means you’ll have your very own homemade sauce, whenever you need it. I particularly like to make my own – I like to know that what I put in it is ALL that is in it.
Marinara Sauce (Crockpot)
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook the onions until soft (don't brown).
- Spoon the onions into the crockpot, and add the tomatoes, water (if using) and spices. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low all day, or overnight (I do mine for about 10 hours) then
- use a blender or immersion stick blender to make it smooth.
- Serve over pasta, or freeze in 2 cup portions, or can in jars
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.