This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Want more Easy Pasta Recipes?
Chili Mac with Turkey. We’re bringing childhood back! Lightened-up with turkey vs beef, and made in one pan – this one is a family favorite!
Skillet Mac & Cheese. Comfort food at its finest, this skillet mac & cheese is so easy! Just the skillet and a pasta pot, the and a quick broil, and this is ready FAST!
Florentine Chicken Lasagna Rolls Spinach, garlic, and cheese are all winners for this weeknight dinner! Delicious homemade Alfredo sauce is the key to these!
Ham Tetrazzini. A super-fast weeknight dinner, this Ham Tetrazzini is a spin on the traditional version and is sure to please the whole family.
Want to try this recipe?
Pin it to your favorite Pinterest Boards.
Find me on Pinterest for more delicious recipes!
Marinara Sauce Recipe
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook the onions until soft (don't brown).
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, sugar and balsamic vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- If desired, use a blender or immersion stick blender.
- Serve over pasta, or freeze in 2 cup portions.
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.