This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Tomato, basil and mozzarella feature in these 5-ingredient gluten-free pizza bites. Super easy to make, delicious and totally addictive! (I challenge you to eat only 1)
Hi! I’m super duper excited to share these gluten-free pizza bites with you. Not least because by sharing, it means I won’t eat… all of them. I’d like to say that I’m ashamed that I actually ate the entire recipe… I’m not – but I’d like to be!
These little cuties can be on your table in 20 minutes (with a little pre-thawing). I used Brazi Bites as my pizza bases. I don’t care if you’re gluten-free or not – these things are DELICIOUS.
I just thawed them out, and used two per base (rolled them out), baked, topped, and baked again. Easy!Love Gluten Free Pizza Bites? Tweet it!
Onto the recipe!
Tomato Basil Pizza Bites (Gluten Free)
- 1 package Brazi Bites (any flavor, I used Parmesan Asiago, thawed)
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 15 cherry or grape tomatoes (approx, cut into quarters)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (approximately)
- 3 Tbs fresh basil (chiffonaded)
- Begin by thawing your Brazi Bites.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Take two Brazi Bites and squish together with your hands.
- Roll into a ball, then roll out into a circle with a rolling pin.
- Repeat with remaining bites.
- Bake circles for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Top with 1 Tbs pesto, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh basil.