Tomato, basil and mozzarella feature in these 5-ingredient gluten free pizza bites. Super easy to make, delicious and totally addictive! (I challenge you to eat only 1)
I participated in Mom Blog Tour Winter Fancy Food Show (#MomBlogTourFF) on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers. I received Brazi products to facilitate my review, but my opinions and the recipe are my own.
Hi! I’m super duper excited to share these gluten free pizza bites with you. Not least because by sharing, it means I won’t eat… all of them. I’d like to say that I’m ashamed that I actually ate the entire recipe… I’m not – but I’d like to be!
Enter the giveaway below!!
These little cuties can be on your table in 20 minutes (with a little pre-thawing). I used Brazi Bites as my pizza bases. I don’t care if you’re gluten-free or not – these things are DELICIOUS.
I just thawed them out, and used two per base (rolled them out), baked, topped, and baked again. Easy!
Brazi Bites are my new foodie love. They come in 4 flavors, are gluten-free, non-GMO, soy-free, sugar-free, trans-fat free and *phew* super easy to bake! They have a crispy crust, fluffy center and brilliant cheese flavor. They’re kind of dreamy.
Hey, how would you like to win some Brazi Bites for yourself?
Enter to win an assortment of Brazi Bites in the giveaway form below.
One lucky winner will receive an assortment of Brazi Bites! This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18+ only and will end March 7th, 2017.
Fine print: One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.
Onto the recipe!
Tomato Basil Pizza Bites (Gluten Free)
- 1 package Brazi Bites (any flavor, I used Parmesan Asiago, thawed)
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 15 cherry or grape tomatoes (approx, cut into quarters)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (approximately)
- 3 Tbs fresh basil (chiffonaded)
- Begin by thawing your Brazi Bites.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Take two Brazi Bites and squish together with your hands.
- Roll into a ball, then roll out into a circle with a rolling pin.
- Repeat with remaining bites.
- Bake circles for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
Top with 1 Tbs pesto, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh basil.