Make this easy Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball for your next party or gathering, and watch it disappear fast! This is a great make ahead appetizer!
***GIVEAWAY ALERT*** (Scroll down to enter!)
Warmer weather is ON THE WAY!! Okay, sorry. For me, it’s here. And this is the best time of year. Not yet blistering hot (in Phoenix), but no longer a need for a long sleeved t-shirt either.
The boys are in the pool already (I need another month), so the husband I like to sit out on the back patio, enjoy a few beverages, watch the kids play and … eat snacks.
We LOVE jalapeno poppers, so I decided to create this cheese ball to resemble those! So, we have cream cheese, jalapenos, cheddar, BACON, cilantro, crispy toasted panko and because it’s a cheese ball – nuts.
Obviously, there’s salt, pepper and a few other spices in it too – but man, it’s so easy to make (and needs zero oven time). Perfect when you’re craving these flavors, and SUPER easy to make ahead and bring out when needed.#ad Make this easy Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball for your next party or gathering, and watch it disappear fast! This is a great make ahead appetizer! #snackhappy #simplydelicious @back2naturefoods #momblogtourFF Click To Tweet
Want a bite?
I love to have this cheese ball hanging out in the fridge ready for whenever the mood strikes. Look at these simple ingredients!
Kylee’s Notes for Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball:
- Roll the cheese ball in crushed cashews
- Add a little hot sauce to make it extra spicy
- Mix up the types of crackers you serve – something for everyone!
I’ve partnered with Back to Nature to bring this Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball to life! Back to Nature’s mission is :
“Give people truly delicious foods made from recipes inspired by nature.”
The Back to Nature philosophy
- HAPPINESS: Food should make you smile.
- CONNECTION: Food should connect you to family, community, and the planet.
- SIMPLICITY: Food should be uncomplicated – deliciously simple.
- NATURAL INTEGRITY: Food should be made with carefully selected ingredients to create great tasting products.
Check them out on social media!
Here are some other items from the Back to Nature range that you may enjoy!
So, want to win some epic swag? Of course you do! Click the pic below!
Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ chopped Back to Nature almonds
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large jalapeno diced
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro minced
- Back to Nature crackers you choose!
In a large non-stick skillet, toast the panko and almonds over medium high heat, moving constantly so the breadcrumbs and nuts do not burn. They’re done when they’re golden brown! Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin and salt.
Fold in the jalapeno, bacon and cilantro
Form the mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for an hour.
Remove from fridge and roll in the toasted panko and almonds.
Refrigerate until needed.
Serve with Back to Nature crackers