This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
- Add orzo to a pot of salted, boiling water.
- While orzo cooks, heat olive oil in a saucepan and then cook garlic til fragrant (but don't burn!).
- Sprinkle the flour into the pot and combine.
- Whisk in the milk, and continue to cook over low heat until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the orzo is cooked, drain and add to the sauce.
- Add the spinach and parmesan, and fold in gently.
- Test for seasoning, and serve.