This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Sticky and dense, rich with maple flavor and yummy walnuts, these Maple Walnut Blondies are a great little snack, perfect for sharing!
Ever just feel like baking? I get the urge every now and then, and can never seem to decide WHAT to make, out of ALL the possibilities. It usually comes down to “how much time do I have” and “what is in the pantry” to make the decision.
I now keep these ingredients around JUST in case I feel like eating these sticky, dense and delicious little yummies.
Maple Walnut Blondies – What do they taste like?
The maple flavor is the star of the show, and it blends perfectly with the addition of the walnuts. It’s like they’re peas and carrots (name that movie!). Or, ya know… maple syrup and walnuts. You say potato…
[Tweet “Sticky Maple Walnut Blondies #maple #walnut #blondies #dessert #recipe #homemade”]
A word about maple syrup
PLEASE use the good stuff. The pure, unadulterated, GOOD STUFF. This is not a good time to use “maple flavored syrup” or to sub the grocery store pancake syrup in this. Trust me. Please?
Want more sweet treats? Of course you do!
Sticky Maple Walnut Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with foil, leaving a 1 inch overhang on all sides.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the melted butter into a large bowl, and add the brown sugar, maple syrup and honey. Whisk until well blended.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture, and stir until JUST blended.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and bake for 25 minutes. Middle should be JUST set.
- Let them cool, then remove using the overlapping foil.
- Cool on a wire rack, and cut into 16 squares.
Tips for All Recipes on Kylee Cooks