This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Soft and chewy, these almond butter cookies made from homemade almond butter. A treat for those with peanut allergies, and so good, everyone will love them!
So, since I have a pile of homemade almond butter in my fridge, I wondered if simply switching out the peanut butter for almond butter in my usual peanut butter cookie recipe would work. Guess what? It did. The cookies were slightly different texture to what I’m used to in peanut butter cookies, but I liked them. A lot. I may have eaten many more than I was originally intending to. They’re chewy and dense, but not overly sweet. They made a lovely change!
What do YOU make with almond butter?
Almond Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, almond butter and both types of sugar.
- Cream together until well blended. Beat in the eggs.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Combine thoroughly, then chill the batter in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with a spoon and press an almond into each cookie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.