This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Cute little mini versions of a classic Fall/Thanksgiving favorite, these Mini Pumpkin Pies pack all the flavor into a 2 bite dessert!
Looking for more desserts? Of course you are! (I got you covered)
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 2 pie crusts (storebought, or make your own)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Using a 3 or 4 inch round cutter, cut circles of dough out and put them in a mini muffin or tart pan. Press lightly to fit the pan.
- Pour filling into each cup (leave a bit of space, they will puff up a little).
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425, then reduce oven temp to 350, and bake for a further 10 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool, and serve. (Whipped cream would be great, but I decorated with a simple dusting of powdered sugar).