This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
- Cut off the tops and bottoms of the zucchini and then cut into quarters, lengthwise.
- In a large zip lock bag, drizzle in olive oil, salt, pepper, 1/2 the lime zest and all of the juice.
- Add the zucchini, then seal the bag, and make sure the zucchini is covered by the marinade.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes (not much more though) to marinate
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat, and grill the zucchini on all three sides until tender, but not mushy.
- Combine the remaining zest and extra salt in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the limed-up-salt over the plate of grilled zucchini and serve.