This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure Policy.
Super easy to make, vegetarian and a family favorite to make ahead, or even on the day, these Stuffed Shells will have everyone cleaning their plate, and clamoring for seconds.
These are the easiest things in the WORLD to make, yet will garner many compliments and begging/bargaining for seconds, leftovers, and to make it again soon!
Just set your pasta boiling while you make the filling, scoop it into the shells, top with marinara, and some more cheese… bake, and then… DEVOUR.
You can EVEN make these ahead and keep them in the freezer for another day. Just freeze, thaw, and bake as per the instructions. Dinner is DONE!
You’re so welcome.
Want more Stuffed Shells? Of course you do!
3 Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Cook the shells according to package directions.
- Once cooked (not all the way through, they'll cook more in the oven), drain and set aside to cool a little.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add the ricotta, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella, 1/2 cup of the parmesan, parsley and garlic to a bowl, and mix well.
- Add the egg, and mix until well blended.
- Add a little marinara sauce to the bottom of your baking dish, just enough to coat the surface.
- Stuff the cooled shells, and line them up in the baking dish or disposable pan.
- Pour remaining marinara sauce over the top, and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven, let it stand for about 5 minutes, sneak a couple of bites, then yell at your family DINNER'S READY!
Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Kylee is not a certified nutritionist. Nutritional data provided on Kylee Cooks has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration.